Friday, February 4, 2011

I've Been Writing ALL Day... And I Have A Request...

Hello Everyone,

I've been writing all day, well sort of...

I published some books on Kindle and wrote some articles. And at the end of this post I have a request of you.

On Kindle I published... 
 
"Train Your Thinking, The Power Portal for Long-Lasting Success" and
"What Affirmations Hope To Grow Up To Be, Aligning Your Vibrational Innergetics"

This One is available now for .99 cents...

And the articles I sent out were... 

"Inspiration and Motivation, The Difference Between Power and Force"
"How Self Awareness Increases Confidence"

Also today I answered these email questions...

Doc,
I had you are organizing a day seminar on organ regeneration in Houston in March. Could you provide more details on this? I am interested in addressing a eye issue and a skin problem. 

My response...
Thanks for the email. Have you watched the video's on www.DocResults.com and read about the workshop there? It is a 2-day seminar and the beginning of the seminar we teach you how to remove all the blocks to getting this type of work to work for you. 
 
As far as your eye and skin challenges this material is designed to directly address those types of issues. Hope to see you in Houston.

AND This One...
How different is this from Matrix?  I have experienced a tremendous shift after attending matrix.  I had a great experience at the seminar and experienced the following, days and weeks after the seminar:

a. I feel constant burst of energy around my head and headache and pressure type of feeling in skull. I feel constant tingling.  My saliva is becoming sweet and I feel tingling on my tongue. It remains constant on many days. 
b. If I ready anything spiritual the feeling intensifies immediately. If come in contact with anyone who is spiritual, the energy intensifies
c. I get strong feelings of not being the body, and just energy. I sometimes just lose control of my body and feel lighter and  even start laughing as look at myself and realize that I am nothing but the infinite and all my problems are illusions. I am getting this feeling more and more. 

Within minutes, I am able to get into meditative state and everything starts tingling. There are some moments where I seem to get my health conditions to feel much better, but I want the changes to be permanent. I kind of get myself in the way, can see the goal. 
I am trying to see if I could attend the seminar, the only thing right is that it seems to fall in the spring break (with my kids holidays, need to work that out).
Thanks,
(Name Withheld)

My response...
(Name Withheld)
Pretty much different from Matrix, even though when I teach it, it combines the essence of Matrix (quantumness, Oneness, Non-Duality). The Russian New Knowledge material has protocols where Matrix does not. It can be used from Head Space where Matrix works better from Heart Space.
To Your Best,
Doc Houston
P.S. Your experience sounds very fruitful for you, keep it up and may I offer one small thought to use in your experience? When you realize you are nothing but the infinite, see what it feels like becoming aware that you are nothing but the infinite being the finite and see how that awareness shifts it all. Feel being both the infinite and the finite and nothing but the infinite and nothing but the finite all at the same time.

MY REQUEST OF YOU...

I appreciate everyone leaving comments on the blog and I have a special request if you would be so kind  and leave comments about what you would like discussed on the DocResults Blog. I would greatly appreciate your participation in this wondrous adventure. 

To Your Best,
Houston
Dr. Vetter
DocResult.com







No comments:

Post a Comment